With Valley Dental Group, you can trust you are getting a high level of dental care and that our dentists will work with you to find the best solution for your individual dental needs. We know that each patient is different, and we will treat you with respect and tailor our treatments to you. Our services include:
- Oral Surgery
- Periodontal Dentistry
- Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
Friendly, Knowledgeable, Caring Dentistry
Looking for a dentist inRenton, Washington? Valley Dental Group has more than 20 years of dental experience helping new patients maintain the healthy smiles that they need and deserve. At our office, you can rest assured that our staff and doctors will go the extra mile to make sure your visit is comfortable. Our number one objective is creating positive dental experiences.
Learn more about our services below:
- Preventive Dentistry: In addition to offering the traditional dental exams and cleanings, we offer sealants, early intervention braces, fluoride treatment and digital X-rays. We make sure that all your needs are taken care of so your teeth can stay healthy and cavity free. We also make sure to provide is excellent advice regarding how you can take better care of your teeth. We also provide Family Dentistry.
- Periodontal Dentistry: We offer a variety of treatments for periodontal disease including gum disease treatment and periodontal maintenance. Our goal is to provide our patients with the education they need so they know what they can do to help treat their periodontal disease. Our experts know what treatments will help our patients make sure their gums are healthy.
- Restorative Cosmetic Dentistry: Providing patients with corrective procedures and restoring their smile is our goal. Invisalign® can help with making sure teeth are in the proper place. Crowns can be used to fix cracked or chipped teeth while bridges offer support to crowns. Our experts can make sure your teeth look good and function properly with dentures and fillings that you get the beautiful smile you deserve.
- Oral Surgery: We make sure that each of our oral surgery procedures is done right and with proper attention. A simple oral surgery may be required if you are experiencing tooth pain or discomfort. We educate our patients about their options for oral surgery treatments including tooth extractions or dental implants, and what to expect. Our goal for all our patients is to have a comfortable and positive dental experience with every visit.
Dr. Robert Brian Kane, Dr. Doris Chan and Dr. Luke St. Marie know communication with patients is important, and they will discuss your personal goals and dental concerns with you. To schedule an appointment, please give our office a call at 425-271-1727. We offer comprehensive dentistry in Renton, Washington, and the surrounding areas including, Kent, Cascade-Fairwood, Federal way, Auburn, and Seattle, Washington.